◉ For SH-03
The spring on the saddle stapling heavy duty stapler is used to pull the punching plate and push the staples out of the slot, it’s a parts to stapling the paper together, long-terms use will cause the metal fatigue and loss it elasticity, it will make the spring deform and lose the elasticity while improper using and long times to put the staples in the slot, then must to replace the spring.
Phillips screwdriver, Pliers
1. Use the Phillips screwdriver to disassemble the workbench.
2. Use the Phillips screwdriver to disassemble the frame.
3. Use the slotted screwdriver to disassemble the circlip in the handle and stapler movement.
4. Take out the pin.
5. Use the slotted screwdriver to take out the capture spring of the stapler movement.
6. Take out the stapler movement.
7. Take out the damaged spring.
8. Replaced with new spring (please noted that need across the spring through the shaft in the middle).
9. Hanging one end of the spring on the hook region of the punching plate.
10. Hhanging the other end of the spring on the knob.
11. Install the stapler movement back to the heavy duty stapler.
12. Insert the pin to the stapler movement.
13. Insert the pin to the handle.
14. Install back the capture spring of the stapler movement (please noted that the small end of the spring withstand to the stapler, and the big end withstand to the bump of the stapler movement).
15. Install back the frame.
16. Install back the workbench.
17. Replaced done.
Originally published 21 Dec 2020, updated 21 Dec 2020.