Date: 15 Dec 2020 | Tag: paper shredder
How much do paper shredder costs?
the price range of the paper shredder are very widely, the lowest about $10, and the highest about $200, the price variations solely depend on the specifications and features of the product, if you want to buy a paper shredder, you have to make sure what do you want to shredder with quantity, and what kind of function do you need.
What are the documents that should not be shredded?
Ever since before, the need to destroy papers is already done ever since the invention of paper has begun however, destroying was done manually before because it is only later that these paper shredders were invented. The very first person who have invented a paper shredder was Abbot Augustus Low (1909) which was intended for banking purposes. But these paper shredders were not recognized in the market back then. It was in the year 1935 where the paper shredder was actually created and manufactured in Germany by Adolf Ehinger.
You might want to purchase a paper shredder now because of the benefits and great contribution it can offer to your company and to the earth. However, you must keep in mind that not all papers or documents must be shredded because there are very important documents that you should keep and store in your safe box only and these documents are the following:
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate or License
- Divorce Papers
- Death Certificate
- Social Security Cards
- Copies of Wills
- Military Records
Step by step process on how to use a shredder
- 1. Unplug your shredder and then open it to check for the blades. If the blades and chipped or dull, then, it is time to replace them with a new one.
- 2. Get to know the limitations of the shredder because there are some shredders that cannot shred cards.
- 3. Insert the papers in the shredder carefully. As for the card, look for the area where it should be inserted.
- 4. Turn on your shredder by pressing or holding the switch. Note that if your shredder was jammed, press the “reverse” button immediately.
- 5. To save the environment, recycle the shredded papers or cards. If you cannot recycle it, open your shredder and dispose the papers in a recycling bin.
If you want to buy a paper shredder, Rayon will be a good choose, Rayson (heavy duty stapler, wire binding machine, paper shredder and creasing machine) is listed amongst the most genuine and reliable Manufacturers, Exporters and Suppliers of the wide range of Industrial Products.
Originally published 15 Dec 2020, updated 15 Dec 2020.