Date: 30 Sep 2020 | Tag: heavy duty stapler
The heavy duty stapler structure looks complex and is seemingly impossible to decode; this is however, not the case, as it takes only a few carefully guided steps to understand the synergy with which the heavy duty stapler works.
The process of maintaining a heavy duty stapler is not entirely the same across several stapler brands because of the little design twitches that cut across all these makes of heavy duty staplers. However, there are a few maintenance steps that apply generically to most heavy duty staplers, and these are the ones we will highlight in the lines of this article.
• Long term non-usage maintenance
When you anticipate that the stapler will not be in use for an extended period of time, it best to take a few steps to avoid corrosion in the parts of the stapler. The steps to take when the stapler is not in use for a long term are:
- Remove all staples, as leaving them in the staple compartment is likely to cause a rusting effect that will deform the spring of the heavy duty stapler.
- Apply oil lightly around the moving parts of the stapler. This is to keep the stapler in shape for an extended time.
- Keep the heavy duty stapler away from dust and moisture, as they both can cause a malfunctioning of the heavy duty stapler.
• Short term usage maintenance
Asides the first one, all the other long term maintenance procedures for heavy duty staplers highlighted above should be carried out regularly on the stapler to ensure continued smooth usage. It is also advisable to clean the heavy duty stapler with a dry cloth after oiling its parts to avoid the stapler staining materials.
When you think of acquiring an effective heavy duty stapler, think Rayson. Be sure to check out a Rayson heavy duty stapler today.
Originally published 30 Sep 2020, updated 30 Sep 2020.